Half Off Sicilian CuisinePay $15 for $30 worth of Chef Enza's authentic Sicilian cuisine at Enza Cucina Siciliana. Buon appetito!
- 50% Savings
- 30 Bought
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
Enza Cucina Siciliana is a rare gem: a totally authentic Italian restaurant where literally everything (homemade pasta, sauces and baked goods) is made on the premises by owner and chef Enza Sorrentino herself. Using only fresh, natural ingredients, Enza's recipes rerepresent the genuine, richly-flavored dishes of the Italian countryside. With today's delicious deal, $15 gets you $30 worth of authentic Sicilian cuisine at Enza Cucina Siciliana. A meal at Enza's is an experience you will never forget!
Mamma Enza was born and raised in Sicily. Her passion for cooking began when she was seven years old, watching her grandmother prepare large meals for the farmers who worked in the family's vineyards. At the age of 30, she left her 9-to-5 job to start catering and managing restaurants full time.
Enza moved to Seattle in 2002 and quickly became a well-known name in the Italian restaurant community: she was the original chef at la Vita e Bella, Mondello Ristorante, and la Mondellina. Today, Enza Cucina Siciliana is one of only two food establishments in Seattle that are owned and operated by first-generation Italian women.
The Fine Print
- Not valid for alcohol, taxes or gratuity
- One coupon per table
- Not valid on holidays
- Dine-in only
- Promotional value expires 12/30/2011
- Promotional value expires December 29, 2011
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms